Fix the pumps

Friday, December 08, 2006

Orleans Parish Pump Station Repairs - latest schedule

I've mentioned this schedule a few times over the last few posts. I finally got it scanned and uploaded to my box.net account. It's from November 1, 2006.

You can find the schedule, saved as a PDF, here. I'm afraid I had to leave the file size a little big (a little under 3 megs) in order to retain the readability. I've also gone back to older posts and linked the schedule into them.

It's really depressing seeing how much of the work is scheduled to drag into next hurricane season. Of course, all of these pumping stations are needed all the time. After all, we had a storm last December 15th that flooded the I-10 underpass.

If you have any questions about the schedule, feel free to email me at:

mcbrid35 at yahoo dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts Go to newer posts